Becoming a Member of the CAAA has never been so easy.
As a valued member of the Canadian Aerial Applicators Association, you can reap the many benefits that comes with being a member of our growing national community of individuals, operators, and allied members. With growth comes responsibility, and we are commited to creating a bright future for pilots and businesses alike.
- Government representation on regulations impacting aerial applicators in Canada.
- Industry and partnership collaboration in all areas of aerial application.
- Annual Conference and Trade Show providing education on new product development, research, governmental regulations and industry trends.
- License re-certification credit courses.
- Guidelines for members and improved public perception through a Code of Ethics.
- Best practices for pollinators.
- Association website providing on-line training, current industry and association information, event listing, downloadable forms, membership directory and how to become an aerial applicator.
- National hull insurance program.
- Business Survey to provide valuable industry specific information to assist participants with future management decisions.
- Self-Audit program to provide operators with a checklist of regulatory requirements.
- Misapplication Insurance program.
- Current information regarding the aerial application industry and association provided in the quarterly newsletter.
- Annual Membership Directory distributed throughout the industry.
- Annual planner providing important dates throughout the year.
- Access to a Members’ Only page on the CAAA website which has a variety of information and programs to assist operator and pilot members.