CAAA Member Programs
The CAAA offers many programs to its membership.
- Members only section of the website to provide valuable information and and tools to improve your business.
- Current information on the aerial application industry and association updates provided in a bi-monthly newsletter.
- Your name and company are listed in the annual CAAA Directory. These directories are distributed to government, allied and members and are referenced for various reasons, including employment opportunities.
- The Pilot Registry Program offers ag-pilots seeking employment an opportunity to have their name distributed to companies seeking qualified pilots.
- Discounts when attending the Annual General Meeting and Trade Show.
- National Hull Insurance Program and Provincial Drift Insurance Programs are available only to members of the CAAA.
- Advocacy to government and monitoring changes in regulations impacting aerial application in Canada.