Become a Member
You can now apply for or renewal all of your provincial (AAAA, SAAA, MAAA, and ECC) memberships with the below forms!
- 2017 CAAA Membership Application – Online
- 2017 CAAA Membership Application Form – Operator
- 2017 CAAA Membership Application Form – Allied
- 2017 CAAA Membership Application Form – Individual
Please return completed paper application to the CAAA office by:
Mail: CAAA, P.O. Box 21085, Edmonton, AB T6R 2V4
- Representation in government and the monitoring of current changes in regulations impacting aerial application in Canada.
- Increased public awareness through brochures, trade show and Ag in the Classroom.
- Educational forum at the Annual General Meeting and Trade Show that provides education on new product development, research, governmental regulations and industry trends.
- License re-certification credit courses.
- Guidelines for members and improved public perception through a Code of Ethics.
- Association website providing online training, current industry and association information, event listings, downloadable forms, membership directory programs and information on how to become an aerial applicator.
- National hull insurance program.
- Business Survey to provide valuable industry specific information to assist participants with future management decisions.
- The Self-Audit program provides operators with a checklist of regulatory requirements and is designed to assist with spring start up.
- Misapplication insurance program.
- Current information regarding the aerial application industry and association provided in the quarterly newsletter.
- Annual Membership Directory distributed throughout the industry.
- Annual planner providing important dates throughout the year.
- Members’ section on the CAAA website; this section includes templates for SMS, Operators Manuals, Transport Canada information, PMRA, online training, the CAIR Safety Seminar and other valuable updates.
- Access to the CAAA Educational Video.
- Social Media Channels to positively represent the association and industry.